Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tickets and trouble.


Today, as I was on my way to Wegmans (the greatest grocery store in these so called united states), I was pulled over by a cop. Seems I need to get my car inspected as well as registered and all that jazz with the stickers and stickers on license plates. Bunch of bull that gets the gov'ment the money. Well, as it turns out, the wegmans is in a white neighbourhood, and I was DWPR. So, white sunglasses wearing cop says, that is strange, they should have given you one when you registered your car at the DMV. Oh well, im going to give you a ticket anyway because you are brown and look like a terr'ist and/or drug dealer.

Ok, he didn't say the last part, but I imagine what is what he was thinking.

The motherfracker did give me a ticket. Even after I told him that I had just moved to Virginia, and that I just bought the car in Pennsylvania, and registered it last month. Yeah, it all fell on deaf, tiny-brained cop ears. I even spoke slowly and tried to use monosyllabic words so as not to confuse the pig. He ADMITTED It was probably an error, but on no, must give ticket!

Anyway, Now I have to go to court in March.

Bastard.

On a new note, I bought this film you put on windows so as not to let peepers stare at your junk while getting out of the shower. That stuff is great. I bought it with this cool vine pattern on it. Kind of expensive, but so worth it. I love the way it looks, and it allows light in, which is the reason I bought the damn thing. Home Despot. For all your housing needs.

I joined a local snowboarding group this week. With any luck and some cold weather, I will be doing snowboarding and meet new people and don't have to drive the 2 hours to the closest slope alone.

Oh, and I just got myself some Sactionals. Strange, changeable furniture. I love the concept and the furniture is great and comfy.

3 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

lovesac.com ... that's brilliant. As for the pig, what a jerk. I would've called him out for being a racist honky.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your place is coming together. I love the sactionals. I've heard of love sac and it was extremely comfy but not traditional furniture. Good on ya'

Unknown said...

i prefers to leave the film off the windows and shake my junk at everyone. especially white cops.