In the words of BrickTop"Do you know what "nemesis" means?
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me."
Ants have returned! Ants! Not the horrible Allegheny Mound Building ants, but nasty pests that have taken a foothold on my kitchen.
I had seen a few searchers before this weekend. There would be the occasional scout looking for something good, but he was denied on account of my clean kitchen floors and counters.
Well, it seems that I had made the mistake of leaving some Indian food containers on my kitchen floor after my dinner Friday night. The next morning, as I was preparing my cup O coffee, picked up the bag to throw it in the trash and yelped like a little girl at the sight of thousands of little black ants crawling all over the bag and my floor!
Much like Tusken Raiders, the ants had returned and in greater numbers.
I had disposed of the indian food and had sprayed them with beer sanitizing liquid, which, to my surprise, killed them quite effectively. After the carnage and clean up, they returned searching like the Pentagon searching for a reason to invade Iraq. They were going nuts looking. They had spread to my counters, stove, sink, counter top, and walls!
I decided to declare war on their nasty little exoskeletons!
I was advised to use a solution of vinegar and water on my counter tops and it would keep them away. They seemed to like the vinegar, so I abandoned that silly idea for a more...chemical final solution.
I picked up some traps and some Combat Gel which acts as a nerve toxin to their little ant bodies. It makes them super hyperactive, then kills their stupid asses.
As I pulled out the plastic poison holding syringe and pulled off the cap on the tip, the damn gel started pouring out of it as though it were under pressure. I had just read the warning not to come into skin contact with the stuff, and I had it all over my hands.
Lucky me.
Anyway, I applied it to my kitchen floor in the seams and corners where they lil bastards liked to congregate. Sunday night they had found the gel and were feasting wholeheartedly upon it.
My plans are coming to fruition! Soon I will smash this pathetic rebellion. My food is quite safe from their pitiful little band.
The box claims casualties in the 95% range.
We shall see.
1 comment:
Here at mum's house (in Orlando) I had a battle myself; ants all over my laptop & backpack with no sweets anywhere in site. I had my stuff on the floor in mum's room & the ants still managed to crawl their way inside my laptop.
Post a Comment