"Sometimes she goes sometimes she don't. Tonight, she don't."TV show worth checking oot, "Trailer Park Boys". This show is full of so much win, it is amazing. The best part aboot it is the Canadian accents.
I am on the 5th season right now, and it is still good.
I drove up to Rochester last week. Had a good time up thar. Was nice to see friends and family. Was nice to go out.
Tonight, I stay in. I am going to have quite the day tomorrow, driving to buy beer making supplies, a trainer for my bike, some tints for my car, and a flatscreen, if I find a good price.
Tonight I am making some beer bread with dried cherries baked inside. I wonder how it will turn out. Guess there is but one way to find out.
UPDATE: Yep, this is aboot the best freaking beer bread I have EVER made!
2 comments:
I read your blog days ago, never left a comment until now
never trust a man with no shirt on
great show by the way, gotta watch their new movie that comes out in Canada soon
Post a Comment