Q: How do you spot a college freshman?A: Why, Clove cigarettes!
Why is it that freshman always think they discovered clove cigarettes? Why do they always smoke them and think that they are something special? I have never understood this, but it is a universal troof!
I will wax poetic for a moment...or wax geek speak if you wish.
Sometimes I feel like is am about to be consumed by the dark side. Today I ran into someone who is against me. I saw "it" talking to people who I have never seen said person talk to before. Now, if you know me then you know I am a paranoid person. I definitely think that "they" are trying to get me. I am sure that this person is trying to make life harder for me. It was this person that aided in a bad incident a year ago. This person is all about the "bochinche".
Sometimes I feel like Tony Montana when he is in that restaurant and talking to all the rich dirty folks of society.
"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"
4 comments:
Well...... looks like you picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
you took a cheap stab... like OJ
The bad guy --->
Post a Comment