I got on the bus today it was packed, so I take a seat next to this girl with a large bag in her lap with Greek alphabet sorority bullshite on them. This time, she doesn't even move in to make room for me. She just sits right in the middle of the seat like she is the only one there. I was slipping off the seat with only one cheek hanging on for dear life. I even went as far as to lean up against her a little bit. She just kept drinking her Pepsi and then reading the damn thing. I wanted so badly to call her out on her anti social behaviour. I mean, who the hell acts like that? Who is so selfish and so stubborn. The whole bus was packed with people...I mean to the brim where they had to tell people who wanted to get on that they had to wait for the next bus. Stupid Bitch.I wonder what will happen tomorrow.
8 comments:
So many Americans are spoiled, they feel like they are the most important thing in the world, and that they are above you, not caring about anyone else but themselves. What a shame.
One word: SHAMUTA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just say something next time. You got so many opinions you're eager to express to people on this blog, what's it gonna hurt if you tell a sorority chicklet to move 5 muthaluvin' inches to the right? Open your mouth man! Let the mountaintops hear your rage. RAGE AGAINST 5 INCHES TO THE RIGHT!!!!
I should've concurred.
haha
Remember, Dave, Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.
i don;t know, i just got out the shower, so my asshole's clean enough to eat off of, but my opinion isn't.
I concurr with the request to move the fuck over. I'f that doesn't work, fart. she'll move
Yeah !
Post a Comment