Wednesday, April 05, 2006

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Do not you dare think winter is over in NY just yet. I mean, we are still in April for crying out loud. Check out the Radar and note a) the time and b) the snow.

On another note, I am angry once more. Is it not sad that I let someone effect me in such a way? Hell, sometimes I actually wish that said wretched person would just fall off the face of the Earth. By which I mean that said person should be put into orbit, and bets should be made on whether said person would pop or freeze or burn. Yeah...when you wrong me in the worst possible way, I pretty much wish the worst on you. Let that be a lesson to all. NEVER WRONG ME! Do not even let me think that you have wronged me. For I can be a bitter unforgiving asshole. I will be the first to admit it. Oh...if I did not fear the repercussions, I would actually insult said person to their stupid, smug, haughty, nasty, clown make-up, face.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate bozo the clown too.

Josue' said...

It sounds like someone picked the WRONG guy to mess with...Hey buddy, I think you are going the WRONG way...Two WRONGs don't make a right...Guys, what's WRONG here?

:p

The D said...

Josue, you seem to be having troubles here, this will enlighten you.
WRONG

oh, and Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left. Four wrongs make a right.

Josue' said...

Thanks.

#5 is my fav: Not in accord with established usage, method, or procedure: the wrong way to shuck clams.

It's a must for a person to know the proper method of clam shucking. :p

Anonymous said...

Stop being a wuss. What repurcussions? Just tell her off and be done with it. You'll feel like.....One Million Dollars.

/puts pinky on side of mouth
//nefarious smile

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

"Send in the clowns..."