Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Arg

Job hunt goes about as well as it ever has. Applying to some jobs that I have no reason applying to. Just need to try and get something.

Free Candy from a strange looking man in a van.

Darth Vader saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just some random thoughts. I sure hope I get this great plan from sprint. Let's hope for the best.

Some ass let his dog take a huge shit right in front of my steps to my house. I almost stepped in it when I was in a hurry yesterday. Then while I was leaving my apt I see some dude with a poodle walking slowly toward the place where the last dog shit. Sure enough I was watching him as I walked. Surprise, surprise, he was watching me. Then he pretended to talk oh his phone while he was looking at me and he was standing in the same exact spot as the dog turds were. I am about to head back home to see if his dog left a present for me.

Bunch of savages in this town.

No comments: