Well...I am a geologist, and a Puerto Rican, and a Scholar, and a Musician. I try to live my life in terms of Elwood P. Dowd, In this world you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Test time!
Please tell me what was the first thing that popped into your minds as you saw this pict.
Well, what I see are a couple of mindless consumers. Willing to look like complete imbeciles just to "fit in."
I feel sorry for them....I also want to bitch slap them for being to easily led. Let's hope they are not registered voters, because they are the type that just choose a party and follow it with no thought as to what they actually stand for. After all, it is easier to let others make all your decisions for you.
7 comments:
"Dip-Set, Bitch!"
Well, the clown on the left IS a Diplomat, but probably not even a registered voter....:p
...and if he or the other tool is, the future looks pretty bleak....
They look even more stupid than Kris Kross...
also, they're both probably here illegally
Misunderstood
Well, what I see are a couple of mindless consumers. Willing to look like complete imbeciles just to "fit in."
I feel sorry for them....I also want to bitch slap them for being to easily led. Let's hope they are not registered voters, because they are the type that just choose a party and follow it with no thought as to what they actually stand for. After all, it is easier to let others make all your decisions for you.
They look like they've been shot with a damn shrink ray.
Either that or their America-themed clothing is expanding in size and invading the rest of their bedroom.
and here i was thinking what nice trailer trash uniforms those boys have...
Post a Comment