"Well, that is disgusting," I said.This ugly girl sitting at a table with her back to me, talking on IM, has a picture of some buff naked guy in black and white just standing there on her desktop.
This woman could not get a guy like that if she had an extreme make over, and yet, she stares at this all day. Man cock in her face all day. I wish she would cover that up with a window or something.
Now, what is wrong with these people who put up the nastiest things as their desktop. I could understand at home. Hell, at home you can put whatever you want as your desk top, but do not do that in public. It is as if I just had this naked woman as my background and left it on for anyone to look at. People would think I were some kind of sicko pervert. Which is the impression I am left with from this girl. Not to say that the human body is something to be shameful of or covered up. But there has to be a standard.
One would probably call it art because it is in black and white. I can see that...but the large man cock that is the focus of the picture is a little too.....graphic?
Some would probably say that I should mind my own business and not read over others shoulders. I can understand that, but damn! If you are going to populate your desktop with cock...try not to point the screen away from your face.
I can think of no piture to go with this post...that is why the troll.
4 comments:
I love lamp
Is there a chink in the Liberal armor of The D? I bet it's those Rush Limbaugh podcasts you listen to before you fall asleep.... :p
Wow, Josue, that was cold. I might as well read Mein Kampf while I listen to that spewer of hate and ignorance. Did you know he was on one of those sex vacations in DR? Busted with Viagra, but of course he is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness himself.
sounds like you got a long look at said 'man cock'...
Post a Comment