Well...I am a geologist, and a Puerto Rican, and a Scholar, and a Musician. I try to live my life in terms of Elwood P. Dowd, In this world you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
Monday, July 17, 2006
What have I done?
Please, some input as to what you think I look like with this facial hair?
Peter: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?
Lawrence: No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.
7 comments:
Answer 1: NY's Offender List...of which the offense could be a multitude of things.. :p
Answer 2: Angry guy on a bar stool...
Answer 3: Like an ostracized Taino...:p
make the handle bars and soul patch a little skinnier, or alternately long and fluffy as fuck.
today, i stood on a corner in winslow, arizona just for you.
"I'm your huckelberry..."
get a cowboy hat or an afro...
Peter: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?
Lawrence: No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.
Go yell at Paul Jr. and Mikey. They aren't getting the bikes built fast enough.
all u need is a cowboy hat. (nukka, cut that ish off)
Post a Comment