Sunday, December 09, 2007

Back again

Ahh...the haters are back, My cousin among the ranks. Disappointing. These are the types of guys that get out of the shower to take a piss.

I try to be a little introspective, and I get shat on because of it. Have you people nothing better to do than to find fault? Are your lives really that shallow and empty? Because I talk about something that bothers me I am labeled a whiner. Is this becuase you people keep everything so bottled in? Suppressed in your unhappy lives that you feel the need to lash out at those who talk about their feelings? Remember, what is the easiest thing to do and also the most useless? Finding Fault.

"I tell you one thing / if you want peace of mind, do not find fault with others."

~Sri Sarada Devi

Fireworks.

I remember a while ago I was invited to a 4th of July party. When told the host that I had a bunch of fireworks to bring, the host told me not to bring them. The reason for this was because another party-goer has a dog and the precious dog gets frightened by the big bad fireworks. So they were not going to set off any fireworks because of their precious little dog. Seriously, wtf is wrong with these people? To demand that no fireworks go off because of their precious little (actually a large labrador) dog.

People it is a freaking dog! Ofelia used to get all freaked out on New Years and during lightning storms, but she would just hide under the bed. Do you think I would put her in a car and drive her around just to make her feel better? Hell no! By the by, Ofi would start puking if I put her in the car. But my point is that this is a dog, not a kid.

Childless couples that have dogs and no kids, please, PLEASE stop treating your dog like a child. Your dog is just a dog. Stop taking pictures of it and sending them out as a Christ Mass card. Stop dressing the poor thing up. Stop treating your animal like it would not just start eating your face if it were hungry. Stop demanding everyone see pictures of your dog like it is a baby. Get pregnant, get a human child. Adopt if you have to! Stop this dog=human nonsense!

And to you parents that do have kids, most single people could not give a shit to see pictures of your kids. We just do not care. We will act like we do for your sake and for societies sake, but the real truth is that your crotch fruit is a disease spreading, snot nose running, annoying, loud, smelly, needy, clingy, glasses destroying, cloth ruining keys hiding, fun killing, anchor. Congratulations, you have a parasite.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Childless couples that have dogs and no kids, please, PLEASE stop treating your dog like a child."

agree.

"And to you parents that do have kids, most single people could not give a shit to see pictures of your kids."

disagree.
----------------------------------
strong opinions are met with equally strong reactions, grasshopper

Josue' said...

Haters? Please...Man, you must live in an insulated bubble with no opposing opinions in your daily life although you give them out unsolicited every chance you get. Finding fault? Step in front of a mirror and you will find the Captain of the SS Fault-Finder looking back at you..

Last time I checked each one of us controls our destiny and short of something that happens to us that is out of our control, we press on and shape our reality....Stop acting like you are 5years old and complaining about your job situation and most other situations in your life and CHANGE them...What do the rest of us do? Sit around and let jobs or other arrangements fall into our laps? No. We see what we want and go get it.

I have peace of mind and saying what I have said has nothing to do with finding fault, but thanks for dropping some Bengali science on me....

The D said...

Sucker! Ha! You just got Trolled, Bitch! haha! Hook Line and Sinker.

Damn. How could you totally miss the blatant contradictions in my post as anything other than a joke? HA!

You fell for number 6 on my list.

How you feeling now? You sure as shit don't sound at peace. ^_^

Josue' said...

*rolls eyes*

OooK....I guess you win this most underwhelming of games...Congratulations, you have won a big, fat NOTHING...carry on until the next round of aimless complaints...

I'll be sitting on the side of the road sans peace of mind....

The D said...

Sucka! haha! Did you know gullible is not in the dictionary?

The D said...

I believe the real irony was that my original post you mocked was actually about me being thankful that I had such great friends and family.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Dogs to me are the same as cows and chickens. Some people may have them as pets, but they probably taste good when cooked.