My package has arrived! My coat is here as well as a pair of pants, which is good because I was down to just one pant. This could not come at a better time because NY was hit with about 6 inches of fluffy lake effect snow. It is 12 degrees F outside right now. But I am all good with my Seirus Cloud Hat! This damn thing is probably the best hat ever created! Intelligently Designed with a pull down face mask!I love this hat! I could burn the coat and the gloves, but I love my hat!
Took me a year to find a store online that carried the damn thing.
Also, got another job reject letter today. Sadly. At least they sent an email. That was nice of them. This was not from the interview I went on the other month. This is from another company I had applied to in Long Island.
Now it is 208 am. I am leaving for PR on the 19th. I have no real home anymore. I have no real Job. I am broke. If I did not have family or friends I would probably be out on the street.
It is never easy.
7 comments:
time to cue the violins maestro....
For your sake, I will take your comment as joking.
For your sake.
oh...i am indeed watching out...in fact, i'll take a few sips of sake for my sake....for my sake....
I have been known to enjoy a good anagram now and then...
Siding with an Anonymous...you disappoint me cousin. Disappoint me more than others because I actually thought better of you.
How sad.
uh....ok.
try waking up D. have you fleeced yourself that much...
...and deleting an anonymous? talk about censorship.
Whatevah, boy-o! You still a sucka! hehe!
Nice. This is the hat I want:
http://www.russianarmysurplus.com/military.php?gid=52
Post a Comment