Monday, April 14, 2008

Back in the USSA

I had a very comfortable ride up from Puerto Rico. The planes were relatively empty and I had no one next to me so I could stretch out.

I had a 4 hour layover in NYC, which sucks because that is not enough time to do anything. By the by, the new Terminal they are building looks like the Legion of Doom's hideout.

My nose has been a non stop adventure in Bleeding and giant flat crusty boogers. Anger is the result. Every morning I have to take a shower to moisten my dry nose, then blow out a mixture of blood and chunky snot. Yeah...gross.

My car...oh, where do I begin? My car wont start. The battery is dead. The very same battery I purchased in November of last year. The car is also coated in mud and black soot from the garage. I managed to clean up the broken glass from the drivers seat and somehow, shoved the hanging ignition tumbler back into its place so I can use my key to start the car that does not start. Yay, small victory! Now I am waiting for my brother or Binarian to give me a ride to the store so I may purchase another battery and add more pollution to the world.

I cannot wait till I am able to toss this car over a cliff and get myself a wonderful smart car!

On Saturday I helped Luke move unto his new house in Avon. Beautiful place! 12 foot ceilings. Built in 1820. Part of the Underground Railroad. Incredibly small doorways making moving large furniture difficult.

It appears that I am not able to upload pictures to my website at this moment. What an inconvenience. Now I have to wait till Binarian returns from Syracuse to ask him what is wrong with the system.

The air is different here. I feel as though I cannot get a decent breath of air. Perhaps the broken rib is acting up? I still have about 2 more weeks of healing left.

P.S.

Ha, Seems the thieves went and stole my registration card along with my 50 cents in change that I had in the ashtray. What vile humans. I can only wish for swift justice of Allah upon them. Now I get to wait in a very long line at the DMV just to get a duplicate card for 3$. At least I have my insurance card...oh wait! Binarian accidentally (Freud says there are no accidents) threw out my Geico mail that had my new card in it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

esurance = online printable card.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Still, those thieves are stupid for taking papers from the car unless it has social security info, etc. When the 1997 Ford Taurus got broken into (attempted theft) the idiot broke into the locked glove compartment and stole my friend's spare keys to a tool shed. Wow, the thief has no use for the keys unless he goes all over the United States and try the keys in every single lock. Good luck thief.

My wife took out our important papers from the glove compartment when we left the car over night; the thief broke into it for nothing. Somehow the thief didn't bother popping the trunk because everything I had in the trunk was still in there. I wonder why the thief left my license plate...

Josue' said...

man, do you get EVERY vehicle you drive broken into?

run fast from that dark cloud over your head.......sheesh!

The D said...

This is the same car. That is just how things work out for me. You get used to it after a while. Such things are out of ones control. I just learn to shrug and go about picking up the pieces. I guess I could have left the car at my friends place outside of the city, but I thought a locked garage would have worked in my favor.

Caleb, most likely the theif took your keys because he could have taken your registration or your plate number down to get your address and thought he had keys to get into your house. Still, I'd keep the doors and windows locked tight for a while.

Anonymous said...

dont live in fear, that just means the terrorists won






heh.