Monday, February 09, 2009

I will never give up!


Everyone seems to be abandoning blogger, but fear not my few readers, I will remain. I still need a place to rant about the injustices in this world. I still need a place to bitch about some minor inconvenience. I am still here!

Anyway, I picked up some new glasses. Yes, yes. I went for a radical new look. The pretentious hipster look. Behold!

You may start your laughing and pointing fingers in the comments section.

I, however, am pleased to state that I have many many friends that have nothing but positive things to say about my new face.

No, they are not designer. Yes, I am listening to NPR. No, I do not drink starbucks.

4 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I'm still with you El Guapo

Anonymous said...

cant hear you, busy tweeting

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Dub-D, at least you checked out the site to leave a comment. I'm tweeting and still blogging.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

they don't call him Handsome Dan for nothin'