So my father finally got around to watching an actual episode of hoarders. He had had no exposure to the show or knew anything about hoarding. Well, when father finished the episode he called me into his room and he was distressed very very distressed. He was yelling at me,"Son! You have to help me! I think I am a hoarder!"
For the uninitiated, Father does have an issue with getting rid of phones. It seems like he buys a new phone every two months. There are old phones scattered in boxes all over the apt. His office is a mess of papers, time magazines, national geographic, and mail.
Anyway, I reassured father that he was nowhere near as bad as a hoarder. To his credit the very next day he got rid of a whole bunch of stuff. He cleared out a lot of room getting rid of a bunch of old boxes of things that he had all around the apartment. Mission accomplished, hoarders.

No comments:
Post a Comment