Monday, March 11, 2013

Missing

I am restless.  Something is missing in my life.   I wish my schedule allowed me to get a dog.  I wish I could find some people with which to play music.  

I was playing along to Geek U.S.A. yesterday and it made me nostalgic for a band.  I love that feeling of everyone smashing their creative energies together to create something wonderful.   That feeling of being on stage. That energy from the crowd that feeds you and makes you release it back into the crowd.  

Their energy making you play better making them love it even more.  

I miss that.  


Sometimes I just miss hanging out with a group of people and talking or listening.  Just that camaraderie, that feeling of togetherness.  Feeling part of a group.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude you're weird

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.