Where to begin....
Jeers to the HR person from a very reputable company for interviewing me on phone then claiming that she would set up a video conference with the company's PR office. I was actually looking forward to possibly working in Atlanta Georgia.
BUT... BUUUUTTTTTTTT... She never replied back to me, so I called her desk and left a message reminding her of being in PR and ready to do the video conference as soon as she set it up. No reply. No call back. No anything. Very unprofessional. Wow. Such disappoint. Much sad.
Now, I just hope she was being unprofessional and nothing bad happened to her such as being trapped under something heavy and not being able to make it to work.
Anywho, dealing with my father is always a treat. He bought a new house and has moved into the house. He needs to hire people to do work on the house (i.e. install fans and AC units), but he keeps hiring his secretary's brother's cousin's friend to do the job, which they usually botch. This leaves him to hire his secretary's sister's cousin's brother's uncle to fix the mistake, which they make worse, and so on and so on. Why the man refuses to look someone up in the yellowpages is beyond me, but, whatever. It isn't my money.
Speaking of which, I really need to get a job. Being without a paycheck is severely hindering my ability to purchase things. I also just miss the day to day work. Sure, I was very lonely in DC, but at least I was employed. I keep having fantasies of returning to my job and being stable again. Unemployment sucks. Really sucks.
I am heading back to Culebra next week. I am sure things will get better once I am there.
No comments:
Post a Comment