So, any time I watch TV, you can be certain that I am watching HGTV. Don't ask me why, I enjoy the renovations. Makes me wish I had studied contracting. I have always been a fan of creating things and using my hands. I guess I am just practicing for when I get a house. House hunters or Love it or List it or Property brothers, when dealing with a couple that has children, the couple will always say the same thing which drives me crazy.
Parents in these shows will base their decisions on not moving their children around. They seem to believe that children are incapable of dealing with switching schools or meeting new friends.
Take it from someone that knows, they will get over it. I moved so much as a child and started over in a lot of different schools and I adapted.
Your kids will adapt. Do not let your children dictate the future of your family you idiotic and small minded parents. Don't use your kids as an excuse because you are scared to move.
I have even heard my friends bring their children up as a reason/excuse as to why they have to stay in a certain area. As if their fragile little crotch-fruits will be so destroyed because they have to leave their little friends they made and their soccer team? Give me a freaking break. Hell, dropping them off in a brand new environment will actually help their social skills and teach them how to meet new people and make friends.
Or maybe I am just tired. arg.
No comments:
Post a Comment