Sometimes I wish I could just jam an ice pick into my brain to just shut it up. I know not about you guys, but I get so freaking sick of myself sometimes. Why is it so easy to walk away from something without another passing thought, but so hard to forget something else? Usually it is the things that you really wish you could forget. Those things that stay in your mind...repeating over and over to the point of madness. Maybe I am just insane? It is possible. I would not over look the possibility.Ignorance is Bliss
My mind is my enemy. My mind is my only friend.
I was waiting two hours for the bus last night. My toes were numb and I was hot enough to melt the snow on my freaking head. The Leroy Southside shot right past me. The accursed thing didn't even stop. I watched in disbelief as it blew right past me. I'm in a pissed off mood. Angry and bitter and just down right surly. Just upset, down right, upset. What am I doing here? Who am I?
4 8 15 16 23 42
2 comments:
usually it's the secrets people want to keep that drive them up the wall, man. like the sleeping pills they're taking but not sure they need, or their chronic nose picking, or that spot on their cock that they are afraid might be a wart but are embarassed to go to a doctor. if shit is driving you up the wall, find someone you trust absolutely, and talk to them about it. the part that sucks is that they will likely give you useful feedback that will then haunt you if you choose to ignore it. what was it Einstein said? "Insanity is making the same mistakes over and over knowing what the results will be." or maybe idiocy is making the same mistakes expecting different results. In any case, the solution is pretty simple, the mouth, then the ears, then the doing stuff and distraction...
Is that a picture of Squanto or Sitting Bull ?
Post a Comment