Thursday, March 02, 2006

Winter has arrived at last.

My car looked like a sheep in need of shorn-ing. One never does appreciate how the snow covers everything in a sort of beautiful, sanitary way. No snow makes everything looks so depressing and empty. Sanitary is better then vacant...I don't know what I am talking about. There are at least six to nine inches (that would be hanging down your leg!).

On another note, There was a bet. This bet was for 100$. This bet was also for me to grow something. This growing will take a long time, and I will probably be unable to go out in public.

I will be growing....a.....handlebar mustache.

7 comments:

Josue' said...

...so you can be in Tombstone II?

Anonymous said...

We're gonna need to see some pics of the whole process. A "blog documentary", if you will.

The D said...

Will do

Josue' said...

Drum roll please.............

If you thought the females treated you like dirt before, those bars are not going to help the situation primo....Of course, I am not trying to deny myself the vision of you with bars on your grill, but consider the ramifications in your day-to-day....

The D said...

You know...There is only one way to go when you are at the bottom. So, I don't see where else things will change either way. Obviously what I am doing is not working, so lets try a different approach. Oh, and I have many friends that are girls, just no girlfriends ^_^

And the girls that treat me like dirt, I try not to waste time on them.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I was trying to grow one of those Hitler mustaches

new jack city said...

of course with a handlebar moustache, you can charge the wimmins for moustache rides (i think the going rate in seattle is 10 cents, but i'm not sure - my moustache ability is kind of poor)