Sunday, January 21, 2007

Too much tv = Strange Dreams

So, I have been watching Enterprise and Dirty Jobs lately. Last night I had a dream that I was William Shatner and my arm was in the vice-like mouth of an Alpaca. The damn thing just kept biting me and biting me and would not let go of my right forearm. All the the sudden someone over a loud speaker started yelling, "Priceline.com! Priceline.com!" as priceline logos started appearing all around me in red! At that point I woke up and realized that I was actually sleeping on my arm.....the very same arm the Alpaca had in its mouth!

Eerie....no?

On another note, I am not liking Firefox 2.0
More so, I am annoyed with Tabbrower extension for it. They have changed what it used to be like back in the old firefox. For some reason they have added so much junk to it as to render it confusing and mostly useless.

Oh, the reason I am using this new firefox is because I have received my brand new inpiron E1501.

Freaking thing is cool and widescreeen (for reasons I cant quite explain) and fast. Happy days for me.

4 comments:

Josue' said...

Slow down on the TV watching...Dreams like that will produce a quick demise sooner than you think. :p

Dirty Jobs is an excellent show.

Get that "IE tab" extension for Firefox. No need to use IE if you use that extension that can be utilized with a right click.

Firefox 2.0 is OK...I think the new "features" will take some getting used to or further versions will respond to the complaints if most people feel like you do.

Widescreen notebooks are king. Good luck.

new jack city said...

what i didn't like is that the new firefox took away all my bookmarks when i installed it. bitches.

stop watching tv. your dreams will be much nicer

Anonymous said...

I have frequent hallucinations too

Anonymous said...

firefox's open-source (i think?) community will fix it. I wouldnt worry.