
Today, actually tonight, I met the owner of a Geo-Technical firm. He seems to have taken a liking to me and he says that he has work for me! I am shocked. We discussed all aspects of geology and he told me what his company does and current projects on which they are working. He then offered to take me into the field tomorrow, if he has the time. This is surprising and I am looking forward to going out into the field tomorrow.
Let's see how turns out for me.
5 comments:
The authorities in Boston were very stupid and exagerated way too much... they shut down subways and probably most of the city, all because of Aqua Teen
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a42317/chaos-in-boston-due-to-aqua-teen-adverts.html?rss
Well, what happened? Don't leave us in suspense.
That's great, Dan!
Yeah, that whole Boston thing was sooo wack...Friggin over-reacting Beans!
Should've left some potatoes for the Celtics
Post a Comment