Friday, March 23, 2007

Poison Redux 2!

While sitting at home last night I had just finished my dinner of sliced beets and chunky soup, when the desire for dessert struck me. Looking in my fathers fridge I find a couple of cakes. I take one out, and start to eat it when half way through I realize, a little too late, POISON CAKE!

As I pause and panic for a little bit, I remember that this cake was not in the fridge a week ago, and since it is still on a birthday paper plate and wrapped in foil, I am going to roll the proverbial dice. I hope that it was not really old or left in the sun for a few days. I wait here for my pain and cramps and pissing out my ass to start.

Let us hope for the best....for me not you. Because I know you read this just waiting for something bad that happens to me. Because you are pathetic and wish ill on others. Because perhaps maybe, just maybe, you are a Dick. Much like Superman.

No comments: