AAAAAAAHHH GRRRRRR!! Mixtures of anger and frustration. LOUD NOISES! They have changed my beloved www.fark.com! They have redesigned the site so that it is hard to read and looks like shit. The text is trapped in stupid unalterable boxes. The comments are hard to read and the font hurts my eyes. WHY! WHY! DO NOT WANT!
I am so freaking annoyed.
On the plus side, I have a wedding to go to this Saturday. Miguel is finally getting hitched. I am happy for the little guy. Amanda is an extremely nice girl. I am looking forward to this event. The wedding will be held in the Freaking Mountains of PR and the reception is in Ponce. Lots of driving for me! Glad I have that iPod...haha suckers.
2 comments:
Who gives a FARK?
What ? That's awesome !!! I'd love to be over there in the mountains. We could step on piss clams
Post a Comment