Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Peeling! Peeling!


I am losing my freaking mind. I need a way to get around this wretched town. A scooter perhaps?
Looking for Jobs sucks.

Waiting to hear from a company sucks worse.

My only consolation is that the job I applied for is still on the Company's website, so at least I know it is still open.

I am sitting here, watching Empire Strikes Back, and cant help but be amazed at how the lack of CG makes this movie great. The carbonite freezing of Solo, the Luke/Vader fight. No stupid CGI flips or jumps. All of it practical and tangible. That is the thing that Lucas forgot. We as an audience need to see something as real to feel part of the story. I could not help be feel detached from the CGI Yoda. There is something I find so real and powerful about that little puppet from Empire.


Ok, my Nerd Rant is over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get the scooter i showed u. Oh, and old star wars wipes the floor with new one.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Too bad it takes so long to get a job. You could always work at Chickfile

Josue' said...

I second the vote for old star wars....