I just returned from a week long trip to Bingo. I was down there for a week getting work finished. I saw some people I wanted to and some people I didn't need to.
Most of the day I was working in my office. Anyway, I have all my information and all my maps and all my papers. I have everything that I was missing to get this thing out of the way. It was sort of sad being in the office because there were so many doors that no longer had peoples names on them. People move on...I must be one of those people.
On one day I ran into Bridget who told me that she occasionally reads this mess that I post on the internets. I found that funny, because I was pretty sure I did not give anyone the address, I do, however, have it on my site. Anyway, Hi Bridget! Oh and, Hi Dave. She told me you read this as well. Haha, you have been outed!
Anywho, I had a Graduation party to get to in Almond. The graduation of my friends sister, Suzy. Talk about a crazy party. I did not get to sleep till the sun started to break. There was drinking and dancing. I was teaching people how to dance Salsa and Merengue.
Good times had by all.
Till the morning, that is. I was so freaking hungover, it was horrible. What was worse was that I got about 4 hours of sleep. What was even worse was that I had to drive an hour back to Rochester with no sunglasses and my head throbbing like a whole freaking marching band was in there. I was also falling asleep at the wheel. It was the worst drive of my life.
I was able to get around NY this past week because my good friend, Luke, let me borrow his Jeep Cherokee. It is a nice car which he is selling for a great price. If I were staying in NY I would definitely take it off his hands. It was great to have a car again. It was wonderful to be independent. To not have to rely on others to get from place to place. I felt wonderful.
All good things must come to an end, and I returned the car to Luke last night. We did a little fishing, but caught nothing. Not even a nibble. Next week we should catch something.
2 comments:
Get that scooter I told ya to get!
I'm happy you didn't roll the Jeep over
Post a Comment