Friday, October 19, 2007

List time!

Things of which I will never get tired.


1: Playing Bass

2: Learning new things

3: Twisting up straws so that when someone flicks them they pop

4: Those little fake rainstorms in supermarkets

5: Correcting someones grammar

6: Intentionally making a mistake to set people up. All in fun.

7: Making little baby feet on a fogged up window

8: Putting together prefab desks and bookshelves

9: Staring into a fire

10: Waking up before dawn and listening to the ocean crash and the pitirre sing

10: Breaking into song when the mood strikes me

12: The sound of rain hitting a tent

13: The comfortable haze the world acquires when I remove my glasses before sleep

3 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

The last one is refreshing

Josue' said...

#8
Really? I thought that you thought IKEA was the devil. :p

Anonymous said...

I have no clue how #3 works, but I agree with you on #4.