Looking back at my posts, I have become a little lazy with my frequency of posts. I have been working like a dog on finishing and have little time to write anything of interest other than cursing and bitching and kvetching.I will add this.
208 A magic number. I haunting number. I must warn you. If you read this post, you will start to notice this number popping up in strange and unusual places.
Now I know what you are all thinking. "If you are looking for that number, you will see it everywhere."
I assure you, we are not looking for this number....it finds us!
Binarian, and my Bro first told me about this number. Mostly because Binarian pointed it out to my Lil' Bro. Lil' Bro HATES this number.
I thought they were making it up. Being silly with the number. Seeing what they wanted to see. But as I hung around them, I started to notice when it would pop up in the strangest places. Keifer Sutherland screaming, He's in Apartment 208!" Some guy leaning up against a train. and the train number is 208. Parking at the movie theater to see that the car in front of us has a registration that ends on Dec 2008. 1208.
Last year during Christ Mass Dinner, the family was eating and talking when my grandmother starts talking about all the Pasteles she made for this fine feast. At one point she says that this season she made 208 pasteles. My brother was not paying attention, so I told my grandmother to repeat what she said. When he heard he dropped his fork and put his hand to his forehead in a defeated way.
Yesterday I had a good one. Binarian wanted to know what the population of Syracuse. I looked it up on Wikipedia then told him. He then wanted to know the population of Rochester.
I'll leave that one up to you to guess what happened next.
Hilarious.
208...be warned.
4 comments:
208% of US citizens approve of the way the war in Iraq is going
Don't forget when Mom suggested a place for you, me and Binarian to eat when we were in PR. It ws a nice little restaurant in Viejo San Juan whose street number just happened to be.....208.
Absolute rubbish....
208 is nothing more than hanging loose between 207 and 209....
Just making fun of statistics from so-called polls about the war in Iraq
Post a Comment