Monday, November 26, 2007

It is getting colder

I have no coat. I have no hat. I have no gloves. It snowed on Thanksgiving. I went to Binarian's Parents house. Was a nice time. Made two Cheese Flanes. They were a huge hit. My brother's tostones, no so much.

All the THE sudden! I was told the other day that the expression "all of the sudden" is incorrect, apparently it is supposed to be "all of a sudden". Nevertheless, when someone says "the" in lieu of "a" then that person is most likely not a native speaker of english. Well, EXCUSE ME!

It was quite the argument.

Anywho, I grow so tired of the same thing. No good new on the job front. No good news on the Thesis front. No good news on my coat front. Supposedly, my mother was supposed to send it in the mail from PR a week ago. It slipped her mind. Oh well, it is not that cold out there. How I do love the snow! It is late and my mind is going all sorts of ways. Not quite the coherent complete thought.

Damn, I thought I had a chance with the Russian, alas, it was all for not.

Is it so hard to get off your ass and reply to someones texts? I guess, if you never really wanted to talk to them in the first place it does not matter.

1 comment: