Monday, November 05, 2007

Old man Winter

Winter is coming and it will find me ill prepared. I already got and got over a small cold, but I have a care. My care involves my winter coat, hat, and gloves. All of which are conveniently located in my closet....in Puerto Rico. They are forecasting Snow on Wednesday. I am not content. I'll be the first one to exalt that I love winter, but this is when I am prepared for it. I now have to wait for my sister to get my coat from Father's apt.

Oh, and I totally forgot to mention the passing of our wonderful and best dog in the world, Ofelia. She was a great dog. She was with us for at least 17 years. We actually never knew how old she really was because we took her in from the streets. She was already a grown dog when we found her. She was a smart dog. Smartest dog I have ever encountered. Purebred dogs are freaking idiots because they are for the most part inbred like the Royal Family. First rule of Genetics: Spread it around!

She will be missed. Lovely and kind and playful Ofi.