Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Never relax, not for a moment.

Ah yes, as I awoke today my friend, Binarian, kindly informs me over AIM that my car was broken into this morning....again. This time instead if elegantly smashing in the drivers side lock, they just smashed right through the drivers side window. I have no inventory of what was taken, because my brother is lazy and didn't check for me. So, you will all have to wait till I know. When I know, you'll know. Much like me waiting to hear from these likely employers.

Now, when I return to NY, I get to replace my window. I wonder what they thought they could get from my car? The radio is a stock cassette player, not worth the effort. There was absolutely nothing of value in the car. Nothing but the battery was worth taking. And who knows if that even worked thanks to my brother never starting the car for me like I had asked him while I was away.

Turns out more than just my car was hit last night. Seems everyone who drive a car that was older than 2000 was broken into. A suzuki parked next to my brothers nissan had the window smashed, and yet his car was spared.

Where is the justice? Where is the equality? Why is it that the ones that struggle the most are the ones that have to struggle a little more?

Rat bastards.