Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Much like a Protoss Dragoon...

..."I have returned."

As in, I am once again amongst the digital camera crowd. I am armed once more and my new camera is slung at my side ready for a quick draw and a quick snap!

I am the proud owner of a Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Elph.

Oh yes...it doth take the very fine pictures. I am happy with it so far, my only issue is that it is pretty small. I am used to my Minolta Dimage F100! A great camera that met its unfortunate demise atop a hoisted tripod.

From 4 MP, top of the line for a point and shoot in 2002, to a 7.1 MP. Anything more is just masturbation in so far as I be concerned. Unless I wanted to blow up pictures to the size of a wall!

Here is a picture of those damn stupid dogs, Pepperoni and Ofi-2, with Father. Note the scar on Father's neck where a Little Vietnamese kid slashed his throat in 'Nam.
And here is a picture of what happened when I very stupidly poured hot bacon grease into a plastic cup. It was actually pretty cool to watch , I expected some melting but I didn't anticipate the cup would be reduced to a puddle. I guess bacon grease and chorizo grease are two very different animals.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice camera; my HP drains batteries so bad that I rarely use it.

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!!......YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SPEND MY TAX MONEY ON CLOTHES AND FOOD!!!!!.....tisk tisk.

The D said...

First off, as a member of the British Isles, you don't pay tax money into the US system. Secondly, I do not collect welfare (They wont let you if you are a full time student). Thirdly, the camera was a gift.

Anonymous said...

i'm still stuck on the image of D sifting through feces in the roman poopatorium

Anonymous said...

Hey D, I am back on my blog again. Come check it out and put me back on your links.

fagnan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you are a full-time student?.....PhD? If not government, then who pays thy bills?

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Vietnamese, eh ??? What are those gooks up to these days...

Anonymous said...

Nam, Dan? I guess it's more interesting than the reality...