I am nervous. I am kind of freaking out.I hate talking about myself, it always seems like arrogant and supercilious to talk myself up in an interview. I am a modest man. I do not brag. I do not boast.
I rank talking about myself up there with bragging about what school one went to or how much one paid for something. Yet, I must talk about myself and do it well. I have to sell myself.
Do I sell myself well? I know not.
Arg.
They are flying me down Saturday and the interview is on Monday. I do look forward to checking out the area before the interview. I have never been to this city and am excited to see it.
I am excited that I may eventually be sleeping on my own bed and not someones couch. I tire of living the life of a Gypsy.
I look forward to making a difference in the world, albeit a small one.
2 comments:
yo, you are going to get this job. dont worry about it
Job interviews suck
Post a Comment