Monday, June 09, 2008

What am I doing WRONG?

I just do not understand it! I do not get it! What am I doing wrong? I apply to jobs all over the East Coast and I cannot get a reply. I cannot get a call back.

I got one phone interview the week before last. I was so excited, so happy, so eager! I was also suffering from an upper respiratory infection and my mind got dizzy and wandered and forgot what I was talking about, but other than that, it seemed to go so well. The interviewer said that I would be well suited for a position at one of their branches. I was so happy. The interviewer said I would be contacted by the people at that branch soon, but nary a word from anyone as my emails go unanswered.

I am freaking out! But, I stay positive! This same thing happened to me last year, but I was positive. Be positive!

Now Saturday the 14th is coming. Saturday will be a good day. It is something to look forward to. It is nice to have things to look forward to.

I hope I can make it across the job border. I hope to see my boss, and shake his/her hand. I hope the position is as wonderful as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

3 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

nobody commented yet

Anonymous said...

jobs are really hard to come by at the moment, even for us educated folk.

Josue' said...

it's work to find work.