Thursday, August 07, 2008

Phone is Died!

Ha! It happened so fast I didn't even know what was going on? One second I am at the federal building mailing my sister some hot chocolate with chipotle, the next I am staring at my phone that will not turn on. The same thing that happened to my old A900 happened to my brothers a900.

Now I am using a Treo 700p. Binarian's old Treo, as he has upgrayedd-ed up to the Centro.

This is my first "smart phone" and it is quite the eye opener. Sure, it is not as small as my a900, but it has some amazing options. I do like the full keyboard for texting. I don't like that is does not have a back button. I do like that it has a web browser.

Getting my email uploaded to the phone automatically is nice. Unfortunately, it is an old phone so the battery does not hold up well.

Phones....I cant wait till I get some income. I will be getting the Instinct!
Soon. Then I will get rid of my freaking useless stupid bastard car. The very same car that kept me outside today for an hour while I tried to get it to start. Seems that cylinder was stuck and it would not turn over. I was banging at it and using harsh language at it to no avail. Finally I just started turning the key on an off in rapid succession and it turned over.

I HATE that car! HATE IT! I cant await till I have a Yaris! Soon. Soon.

6 comments:

Josue' said...

The Instinct is sweet. I'd get it over an iPhone..........but I am not fan of smart phones...You pay too much up front and too much monthly for something that dies in a year.....planned by the companies for silly consumers.

I want a phone that dials and has a good batter life and not as big as an old garage door opener. F status. Give me function any day....If I want to browse the internets, i'll crack open a notebook.....Big ups to the Yaris.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

sometimes talking trash to a machine will get it to function

at work I'll talk trash to the computer and usually it works

Anonymous said...

Get the yaris with a trunk. Also, in the price area, there's always the scion xA, honda fit and nissan versa. I just got a new phone. $50 prepaid T-mobile, stuck my sim in there and good to go. Nothing fancy, just a solid phone. I want an iPhone but will not shell out the amount it takes to own one.

The D said...

The 4 door Yaris gets less gas mileage than they 2 door. The fit gets 8mpg less than the Yaris and the versa really sucks compared to the both of them.

At first I was annoyed with this treo, but it has grown on me. Am I turning into a smart phone user? My phone dials, has good battery life and would fit in well at Bayside High School!

Josue' said...

No worries D....AC Slater can protect you if anyone talks junk.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I get at least 40 mpg with my Fit on the highway... city is 35+ mpg