Sunday, August 03, 2008

As it stands

I have a burner under the arse. I need to finish my studies so I can start my job without it hanging over my head.

I got a call Friday from my boss (sounds strange to say that) the VP. He called to inform me that they had my office and my computer set up and are just waiting for me to start. Which I imagine is business code for "Get your ass down here!"


I informed him that I should be down there at the end of the month barring any unforeseen incidence. They would prefer I head down there with no ties, and I would prefer that as well. Busy busy busy.

I am excited! So excited!

9 comments:

Josue' said...

....and "down there" is where?

Anonymous said...

handle your bidness, man - success awaits.

The D said...

Privileged information there, Jo'.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

The D will be traveling down to El Salvador where his desk awaits

Anonymous said...

best to get on that!

Anonymous said...

what is the D doing these days? where is the job?

-dave.

The D said...

You're gonna have to be a little more specific on that Dave title, I know many many Dave's.

Anonymous said...

as in doppler

The D said...

Dave, damn boy, it has been a while. How have you been? If you want to know what I am doing, read some earlier blog posts. Or Find me on Facebook. Why are you commenting on this old thread?

I live in DC now. Working at a consulting firm. Just started Monday. I have no internet access so I have not updated anything yet. Ill prob write a new post tonight.

You still in Joyzee?