I have handed in Thesis. Told advisor that I am waiting to start this job, *hint* *hint*, can we make this quick?So far I have heard nil from him. I sent him emails telling him that I would be around till it is finished, and that I am in the dept. so he need but email me if he wants to meet or when he is completed the corrections.
I really want move to my new city and my new job.
The thesis is not very long, I can't imagine it would warrant more than two days of scrutiny.
I simply hope to get some signatures so I can leave and defend when I return. My life is in his hands. My future is in his hands.
Update: I talked to Advisor. Seems I will be getting it back next week, which means I am going to sit here on my hands for a week. I really wish I was starting work. Nevertheless, hopefully I will be out of here by mid September. I just hope my work will understand.
1 comment:
I can twiddle my thumbs like those clowns
Post a Comment