Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Work work work..

I have been working like a Chinaman to get this thesis wrapped up. I have not had fun in three weeks. But I am almost out of here. Almost finished. Just a few more days.

On that note, I am heading down to ***** to get my apartment next week. I do look forward to moving. I especially look forward to a place I can call my own and can walk around nekkid if I so wished.

I really look forward to buying a new bed. How this new bed will be grand. It will be wonderful. It will be full-sized because really, how much bed does a person need and how much room should a woman sharing the bed need? Who isn't into spooning?

But the real reason for a full-sized bed is for my soon to be purchased New Sheets!

The greatest bedding you have ever seen! Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

As the Comic Says....

2 comments:

Josue' said...

pb kids = no GROWN woman in the cama with d. :p

Anonymous said...

yeah the sheets will def. deflect said spooning.