Sunday, November 16, 2008

My skin is crawling.

This nasty looking critter was sitting in my kitchen floor. A few days ago, I was talking to my sister on the phone as I walked through the door. As I flicked on the light, I saw this nasty looking monster on my hallway floor.

Freaked out I yelled, "What the fuck is that?!"

My sister was not amused.

I smashed it with a shoebox and was all unnerved.

Last night I walked into my kitchen, and this huge sucker was sitting next to my stove. I was thinking, why the hell are there cave crickets in my apt! As I approached it, it jumped wicked fast under the stove. I sat there thinking....then remembered I had some old glue traps from my last apt. I put one out by the stove and an hour later that freaky looking monster was caught. Up close, this thing is really disgusting looking. So far, I have not caught another one.

They are supposedly harmless and are usually eaten by the even scarier looking animal The House Centipede.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like gumbo time!

Josue' said...

Had it been me, I would have grabbed a chair and a whip and made sure my battle with that beast would have been filmed... INSTANT YOUTUBE STAR!!

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Cave crickets don't hurt you, right?