Sunday, November 23, 2008

Conveyance is appropriated.

Yes people, yes yes yes.


The scourge known as the Jeep Cherokee Sport is no more. I have gotten rid of it. What sits in its place is something beautiful.

Something wonderful.

I understand how you feel. You see, it's all very clear to me now. The whole thing. It's wonderful.

My God! It's full of stars!

My new and colour changing Chameleon of a Yaris '09, 5 Door!

Carmine red is the colour. Which is such a strange colour. At night it looks burgundy, in the sun it looks red, in the shade it is kind of purple and kind of bronze.

To get the jeep running in top order, it would need a 300$ steering column and a 700$ axle job. I am so glad to get rid of it. I had a strange suspicion that there was a CO leak in the car. It was rusted beyond belief. Good riddance.

This week I drove up to visit Colin in Lancaster, PA. Had a great time hanging with some friends and picking up the Yaris. Nice to know they are but two hours away.

Tomorrow I get to hit up the field in North D.C. Seems we is Geoprobing.

What was strange on Friday, when I went out into the field to mark the bore locations, was passing the Washington Monument as well as the White House and the Lincoln Memorial along the way. It as surreal being in the nations capital, very surreal.

4 comments:

Josue' said...

congrats on the whip...time to hit up http://www.wheelwarehouse.com/ for some upgrades or maybe just leave on the factory pin wheels. :p

by the way, i absolutely HATE IT when people post stock images of a product they just bought or are selling...POST THE REAL THING! ok, i feel better now.....

The D said...

haha, I was lazy. Plus, it was night and I didnt get a picture. An actual image will come up soon, but trust me, it will look pretty much the same.

Anonymous said...

yea good car, toyotas are good!

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

It's a great looking car...

I'm proud of the D getting something reliable.