It seems that in my haste, I did something fun!
Sitting in my living room, I opened a box and found my guitar strap! It was missing for some time, and I was annoyed because I had nothing to support my acoustic. Well, I picked that out and then noticed a plastic bag filled with something black and squishy as I grabbed it. Yep, it was confusing. My first thought was, "What is this and why did I pack it?" When I opened the plastic bag, whatever it was didn't smell at all. It was then that I noticed the white, oval sticker. Yes people, I had packed a plum. It was in storage for two years. Oddly enough, it was not full of bugs or worms, or even dried out. It had just lost molecular cohesion. Pictures to come soon.
seems that I may have poisoned myself last night somehow because I woke up at 1:30 pm because I was puking out my freaking nose! Watery vomit was shooting out my nose onto my pillow. Well, I stumbled to the bathroom and puked some more and sneezed out food particles from my nasal passages. It was disgusting. Yep. I changed pillows, cleaned up the mess as best as I could, and passed out. I had to get up at 4am to catch my plane in Baltimore for St. Louis for work.
Had a good time doing the ESA in Missouri. But, on the way back, I was sandwiched in the aisle seat on a southwest flight. They have no assigned seating, so...it sucked. An hour and a half with my shoulder muscles tensed. Then, I was listening to an NPR Radio Lab about Stress and how this guy had his legs cut up by a boat prop. At this moment, while he was explaining the meat and red hanging off his legs, I started to get nauseous. I was actually reaching for the barf bag and thinking I should get up and head to the bathroom. Well, I stopped listening to Radio Lab and talked myself into calming down and chilling. I sat there for a bit when I experienced something I had only read about. A cold sweat. My whole body was chilled all over. It was the strangest experience. So real and so unreal. Yeah....
I managed to calm down and the need to puke subsided. Man, it was the strangest thing. I never feel like throwing up. Never.
Perhaps I was poisoned by a two year old can of Goya Salsa de Tomate I had in storage and cooked with the other night? Funny thing is, it didnt bother me at all the first night I cooked and ate with it.
1 comment:
Interesting events
can't wait to see the plum picture(s)
Post a Comment