Saturday, December 27, 2008

Champagne With Father.

Allow me to set the scene.

Father is a little high on percocet on account of messing up his back, and he is drinking some champagne. Questions asked by my Brother. I am typing as he is talking.

Q: Whiskey Dick?
Pop: "If you have too much alcohol in your system, nothing is going to work."
Q: Men that can't get an erection?
Pop: "Sometimes a patient tells me he cannot get hard, so I suggest that he may have to try men."

Q: Concerned young people in his office?
Pop: "Young men come into the office, Doctor, I need you to look at my penis because sometimes I get a dark spot area on it. I say to them, Listen man, don't waste my time. You should tell your girlfriend keep sucking it and don't ask so many questions. His problems was his mind. Mind over matter. The gf says, 'You have a stain and you have a disease.', and it is nothing, women should just suck it and don't ask questions.

Q: Doctor, my penis is darker on one side.
Pop: "Get out of my office!"

And now, some bits of rambling from an over-medicated man:

"A Dominican priest confessed to sleeping with children and men at the free clinic. I called him a fucking sick man. So I split his penis because he could not urinate well. I stuck a hemostat through it cut it and tied the ends. The man had an ugly dick from then on.
The man said, I knew I was doing something wrong but I could not help it."

"If I were a woman I would not suck dick." (My current personal favorite Father quote)

"My advise to you about women is, have sex with them, then wash yourself in the shower real nice. Always wash yourself after sex."



Yep. Father. I tell you, when he is not in his right mine, he speaks some strangeness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol @ any and every quote by ur father

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

We need to go down to PR and make an appointment with the Doc