Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Despair...

It is hard to stay positive when one has been looking for a job for the past 4 months and nothing. 

Yes, I am unemployed.  My Sister clumsily informed everyone on Facebook.  Not that I care too much, but my mother wanted me to be discrete about the whole thing.  And so it goes...

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

~Lord Byron

That is how I feel about the current job market. 

I don't know. 

Ok.  Time to be positive. 

Today I went to the local Mini Cooper dealership to get a feel for the Mini Cooper Roadster.  I tried to get into the coupe but my head banged into the side of the roof getting into the thing.  It also does not help that the windscreen is about 6 inches wide.  Not ideal and, frankly, seemed a driving hazard.

I sat in the Roaster and retracted the top.  I have always wanted a convertible.  They are liberating and look good.  I have been searching for a new car for a while (job or no job).  Mostly because I noticed that even a woman that claims to be unimpressed by material wealthOf cars and women.
is still not impressed by my Yaris.  See my previous post.


No comments: