
You ever just hear a voice that sounds like a cat being fed to a meat grinder tail first? That voice that just pisses you right the fuck off? Makes you want to put a ball gag in her freaking mouth? Makes you want to forget you are a PACIFIST and strangle her? Well, that voice is unceasingly outside my office.
If I were to say anything it would invite a plethora of yelling and drama, which is what I want to avoid. So, I choose the option of passively closing my door. Besides, if I do anything she will probably spread more lies to the general public. It matters not, my true friends dont believe them, and some people have to know that there are always two sides to every story.
And yes, this is my blatant biased side. What do you expect? It is, after all, my blog. But, if truth you seek and answers you wish, just ask other people who were there. You will hear that it is my side that is a real telling of the events in question.
Don't you hate it when people judge with info from false witnesses?
As Ghandi said, "You must Be the change you want to see in the World."
1 comment:
Everyone can do their part to better the world. Like not hogging the remote control in Puerto Rico. Steph still holds a grudge over that. :D
Post a Comment