Thursday, July 28, 2005

Think Globally, Act Locally

Ok...now I have a car I want to get. This will be my next car. Truly Electric. Behold! The Corbin Sparrow! This Car (Actually considered a motorcycle) is awesome. Check out the website
  • Corbin Sparrow I must have it.
  • What one of my friends said when I told him I wanted one:

    The D (12:49:59 PM): my next car
    The Bengal Neega (1:02:50 PM): haha
    The Bengal Neega (1:02:51 PM): true
    The Bengal Neega (1:02:54 PM): u dont look like enough of a tool
    The D (1:03:01 PM): hardy har
    The D (1:03:13 PM): I want one of those cars
    The Bengal Neega (1:03:23 PM): i dont know how you will keep the hippe women off your cock with that
    The D (1:03:50 PM): well...I sure as hell cant give them a ride in it.

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Dang, you took inspiration off my MINI post and turned it MICRO. Nice :D Dunno if I want a scooter with doors tho.

    phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

    I'd buy one in any color but rainbow or pink.

    The D said...

    Scooters don't go 70mph....And why not have doors? You can drive in the rain.

    Josue' said...

    Follow the link for a scooter that will exceed 70mph: http://powersports.honda.com/scooters/model.asp?ModelName=Silver+Wing&ModelYear=2005&ModelId=FSC6005....

    The D said...

    Electric? No.
    Closedd to elements? No.
    Cheap? Yes.

    But not electric.