If you have heard my negative rants before, read on...
Some Dickless Wonder just pulled a chair from my table like I wasnt even sitting here. He turned it around to talk to two sorority girls...Oh wow...he was jsut talking about how he needed a minimum of a 2.0 to still play storts. and a history major to.. I wonder what it is like to major in unimployment. You read alot and talk about stuff is his description of what he does. Someone has to mange the gas station. Now he keeps bumping into my fucking table with the back of the chair he took from my table without asking. Ok, I am going to say something. Ok, maybe not. He looks like the type that would explode into an angry jock like nature. Now he is talking about Running as a religion. Not much going on in his mind. I moved the table away from his rude and arrogant area of influence. Now the annorexic sorority chick is talking about how she is out of shape. People really piss me off. Brag, brag, brag, Like anyone in 10 years (or one) is going to give a fuck about how much you run a mile in. A generation of Uncle Rico's. These kids nowadays, are so fucking clueless. Giggle Giggle Giggle. There they go. Giggle...don't women stop giggling at age 18? Oh shit, one of them just dropped a yadda yadda yadda. So much is on his mind, he just said that he is stressed that he has to be nice to a person for a week. This is what takes effort for a jock, being nice?
Arg, go away! Please!! I can taste your stupidity and everytime I do I feel as though I have been somehow saturated by it. It's repulsive.
"But D, how do you know she is in a sorority?"
Elementary my dear reader, I heard her refer to her Big and her little. Only recently I have learned that his is in referance to Big sister and Little sister, a sorority thing.
I weap for the future. these are the people who will vote for another Bush. A generation of C and D students.
Now they are disscusing the Amish (ahh...bonnets). They are closer to nature they say. The jock is saying that city people have no care for the countryside. Now this is something I can relate to. He is speaking of something that I have noticed. Sorority girl just figured out that you have to entertain yourself in nature. Where as in the city you dont really know yourself.
F.Y.I. Dont get your eyebrow pierced, I mean you want to go through life with a scarred brow, by all means, go and do it. But it just looks cheap, and it is a testament to a stupid idea you did on a whim. congrats. Sheep.
Oh...he dropped the History Major again. Like these girls are impressed. oooh...he just said that japan has a rich and long history! Good job, numbnuts. Welcome to reality. Compare and contrast the president to the Emperor.
He was describing how the japanese felt they were fighting for a higher calling that just coutnry, Comunity and life.
oh...now she compared Nationalism to Nazism (National Socialism). Right off the bat. Godwin's law in action folks.
I know, I'm a Hater.

Walter Sobchak: Nihilists! Fuck me. I mean, say what you like about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.
The Dude: Walter, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the fuck are you talking about?
Walter Sobchak: Huh? No, what the fuck are you...I'm not...We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.
2 comments:
Hey it's spelled "weep" by the way; you who are always so quick to correct others. NOW YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS CORRECTED!!!! And yes you should have said something. Don't be a pussy. What's he gonna do? Beat your ass in front of chicks he's trying to impress? Yeah, he may be stupid but is he THAT stupid? You should've found out. Although if he's struggling to get a 2.0 as a fucking history major he probably is.
Confucious say, dont stereotype. Confucious also say he who go to sleep with hard problem wake up with solution in hand.
Post a Comment