Friday, October 20, 2006

Almost finished!

This is it....the home stretch....at least the stretch to get out of town. Next week I should start microprobing! I am filled to the brim with anticipation. I can leave this wretched town with its wretched people and my wretched experience here. Soon! Soooooooooooooooon!

My samples are almost finished. I have but to put them into one of the nine holes in a little plastic disk then fill in the holes with epoxy. Buffing the disk then shooting it with an electron beam and I am free! All I have to do is write! Now is when I say that usually when things are going well for me, something that is opposite but equal will happen.

Man, I will be so happy to not have to see these faces of cliquey, self-centered, mindless, instantly believe what they are told by stupid people, ignorant, sub-morons again.

However, it looks like I will be returning to PR as I can't seem to even get an interview for a yob yet. Oh well, I will just be happy to live at home again and get a healthy diet with minimal stress.

9 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

What kind of samples are you putting in the petri dishes ?

Dave said...

Microprobing, eh? Make sure you lock the bathroom door, it would be embarrasing if someone walked in on you.

Josue' said...

My little PONY!!

The D said...

Dave...that was just lame. I suppose I could have just said I was Scanning Electron Microscoping it.

Dave said...

No that was genius. You are lame.


Lame-o

Anonymous said...

I haven't read this blog in so long. You do need to get out of Binghamton. And have loads of sex. I think then you will feel better.

new jack city said...

loads of sex...

Anonymous said...

loads of sex, just like vicks vapor rub, cures pretty much anything.

Dave said...

A heaping load of sex, please.