Tuesday, October 17, 2006

This is about the coolest thing I have seen in months

Check this out.

Ghostbusters Google map thingie

On Sunday, Nic and I went to Ithaca to meet up with Mr. Katz. We had a great day of hiking around and checking out the mighty and snooty University of Cornell. That place is beautiful and so clean. Such a nice campus.

What car do you think is the most pretentious? I am taking a poll.

sadly, Nic returned to Maine and my house is once again empty. Back to getting my ass to Mars.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see the ghostbuster locales? Now I can die a happy man! :D

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Total Recall ?

Josue' said...

Yes, yes. GB was a classic film indeed.
The NYC locations certainly helped.

As far as which automóvil I feel to be the most pretentious..my vote is for the Chrysler Imperial concept because it tries so hard to be RR and is almost saved by the Germans, but just not quite...It will sell like crazy if it eventually hits production...

Dave said...

Most pretentious car?

The Hummer, of course.