Friday, October 06, 2006

Cell Phone

Last night I figured out how to hook up my phone to my laptop and log onto the internets! It was a complicated procedure, but I got it to work. The connection speed is not the greatest, but it will do. Now I can check my email where ever I go! If you want the specifics, I cannot give them to you. Suffice to say, I had to disable something on my phone so the "man" cannot track me.

Here is what this crazy little dude said about cellphones, "I haven't got one. I find them possessive. I find them rude. A phone is like a woman that hates you. It's all she does."

This made me laugh. It is funny because it is true. If you have ever had a woman hate you, it is all she does. She will do nothing else. Quite useless.

"A generation of men raised by women."

My sister just turned 33. The same age Jesus was when he was crucified.

Strange thoughts this quiet Friday night. I really have to stop my expectations. Nothing good come from them. I had a dream the other day that a friend of mine was chucking these meter long toy sharks through a window into my house. There floor was covered in them and I wanted him to stop, but he just kept throwing them with this smile on his face as though he was having the time of his life at my expense. My subconscious is telling me something that I was refusing to accept. But deep down I knew it

2 comments:

Josue' said...

cell phone + laptop = sluggish net speed = frustration = might as well hit the cafe for some better bandwidth..

Anonymous said...

In our land we call your sister "old crow"