Saturday, October 14, 2006

Stranger thoughts this lonely Saturday Night

This pict almost looks like a skank...er...I mean girl I used to date. She was busted for trying to smuggle heroin to some dude in prison.


On a less frightening note, my back is once again protesting my movement. I am taking it easy the next couple of days because I don't want to make it worse. I was going to help someone move on Friday, but first I was nauseous then my back started acting up.

Damn...that picture really freaks me out. It looks so much like that girl, except for the eyebrows. *Shudder*

Ha, I am remembering this asshole who told me that I was not a forgiving person because I called my ex an evil person. The evidence speaks for itself. I am a very forgiving person. It stems from my Mother who is the nicest person I know. Then I have a temper that stems from my father, who can be quite the angry confrontational person.

"We are only Human." What an interesting saying. It is almost as if we are accepting our flaws, but denying the fact that we are animals that are driven by basic needs. I guess what makes us human is our ability to deny instinct. However, instinct can be a very strong driving force. I believe that some things that we learn or some ideas we get almost become an "instinct" for us.

What do you think?

6 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

We are all capable of being nice and being jerks

Josue' said...

"We are only Human" is the greatest statement of all time.


Signed,
"It just happened" :p



Obviously, I think people who rely on statements like that and consistenly employ their usage as crutches are losers who will just continue to blame everyone but themselves for self-inflicted realities....

new jack city said...

otina, you're breakin my heart
shaking my confidence daily...

so who got caught smuggling heroin, otina or the lady in the picture?

or both?

The D said...

Bad form, J-man! Naming Names! Now I may have to delete your comment. Or not. I doubt that girl would even read this blog if she knew about it.

As for the heroin...does it really matter?

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

model citizen

new jack city said...

when have you known me to have good form?

and no, with heroin, it doesn't really matter...